Dell 8 GB Certified Memory Module - 1rx8, Retail Box , Limited Lifetime Warranty
Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
• Dell Memory Upgrades are the same parts that we use in original Dell systems. They will work right the first time, and we guarantee they will be compatible.
• Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts.
• Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high-quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell.
• Product Code: A9654881
• Description: Dell 8 GB Certified Memory Module
• Product Type: RAM memory
• Capacity: 8GB
• Memory Type: DDR4
• Upgrade Type: System specific
• Data Integrity Check: ECC
• Speed: 2400 MHz
• Features: Single rank, 1.2 Voltage, Unbuffered, 288 pin
• Voltage: 1.2 V
• OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: DELL A9654881, DELL SNPMT9MYC/8G
• Designed For: PowerEdge R230, R330, T130, T30, T330; Precision Tower 3420