Manhattan Universal Dual Monitor Mount with Double-Link Swing Arms - Holds Two 13" to 32" LCD Monitors up to 8 kg (17 lbs.), Black, Retail Box, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manage the desktop. Maximize productivity.
LCD-monitor installation above the desk helps maximize the effectiveness of a potential workspace. The Manhattan Universal Dual Monitor Mount with Double-Link Swing Arms improves organization on the desktop, making it easier to get work done on the computer.
Constructed from durable steel, this dual monitor mount features a sturdy clamp that allows for quick, easy and secure mounting without the need to drill holes into desks or countertops. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings create the perfect position to comfortably increase productivity. Such adjustment capabilities can even help reduce eye fatigue or neck and back strain. In addition, the mount pole offers easy monitor rotation to allow others to view presentations and multimedia productions from almost any direction.
• Positions monitors above the desktop to increase work space, improve visibility and minimize clutter
• Double-link swing arms with separate ±45° tilt, ±180° rotation and variable height adjustments
• Steel pole with heavy-duty clamp mount
• Removeable VESA plates, making monitor attachment faster and easier
• Easy adjustment of monitor position
• Ideal for office, studio, IT network and security applications
• Installs easily to any desktop or other surface — no drilling required
• Product Code: 461528
• Description: Manhattan SuperSpeed USB-C HDMI Docking Converter
• Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
• Monitor weight capacity: up to 8 kg (17 lbs.) each
• Installs on horizontal surfaces from 10 – 85 mm (0.4 – 3.3 in.) thick
• Height (pole): 443 mm (17.4 in.)
• Arm length (radius): 399 mm (15.7 in.)
• Arm width (extended): 798 mm (31.4 in.)
• Universal Dual Monitor Mount with Double-Link Swing Arms
• Cable management clips and trim caps
• C-clamp with thumb screw
• Monitor mounting and assembly screws
• Installation hardware with instructions and hex too